Steve Goldman, CCIM
Managing Broker at Goldman Partners Realty, LLC in Knoxville, TN
Steve Goldman, CCIM launched Goldman Partners Realty, LLC in 2012. Goldman Partners Realty is an investment specialty firm which specializes in the real estate brokerage of income investment property, especially multifamily properties and single-tenant net leased retail properties.
What sets Steve apart is his "complete package" approach which combines creativity, effective research and data organization with proactive marketing and client communication. Steve is client-oriented, goal-driven and consistently maintains a strong work ethic. Clients enjoy a complete professional with Steve going the extra mile, whether it is marketing a property or assisting with property management or banking relationships. In addition, he will offer suggestions and opinions as each situation warrants.
His multifamily practice includes the development and maintenance of an extensive proprietary database of Tennessee apartment properties. The database has over 10,000 contacts including apartment owners and other buyers along with their acquisition criteria for matching up to new property opportunities.
Goldman served on the TAR (Tennessee Association of Realtors) Commercial Forms Committee 2010-2011. He was 2007 President of the East Tennessee Chapter of CCIM, serving his third year on the board. Steve also served two years on the Commercial Investment Division committee of the Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS®.
Prior to starting Goldman Partners Realty, Steve was a broker with NAI Knoxville for three years and five years with Coldwell Banker Commercial Wallace & Wallace.
Significant transactions include
• Disposition of several bank REO properties (on-going);
• Brought buyer for 248-unit class B apartment complex. $11,525,000 cash transaction;
• Buy-side brokerage of 79-unit class C apartment complex and related short sale;
• Listing and sale of a 100-unit Affordable (HAP) community in Oak Ridge, TN;
• Brokerage for a now completed 250+ unit development financed under a HUD 221(d)4 loan;
• Completion of numerous site finding assignments including multifamily and several sites for NAPA Auto Parts (Genuine Parts Company) for both build-to-suit and leased sites. This included the development and sale of Knoxville s first prototype NAPA Auto Parts stores;
• Listing and sale of the historic commercial properties of Knoxville Preservationist, Kristopher Kendrick. This has included the Hotel St. Oliver on Market Square, the former Lord Lindsey night club, the former Manhattans nightclub and Patrick Sullivan’s Steakhouse & Saloon;
• Brokerage of five new-construction Family Dollar Centers in Ohio, Virginia and Tennessee;
• Listing and sale of the former North American headquarters for Philips Consumer Products, a 221,000 sf office/research campus on 26 acres;
• Brokerage of a 40-acre mobile home park in Union County, TN
• Member, Apartment Association of Greater Knoxville (AAGK)
Working in Commercial Real Estate since 2004, Catylist Member since 2004
Brokerage: Commercial Investment
Net Leased Properties
Tennessee: Johnson City-Kingsport-Bristol
Tennessee: Roane County
Designations & Certifications
Real Estate Licenses
Tennessee Real Estate License: 00291309
Real Estate Brokerage
Additional Languages Spoken
Bachelor, Ornamental Horticulture
Southern Illinois University 1981
1.77 Acres, Vacant Land (Retail), Maryville, TN
Listing & Sale of 2 corners at what has been a rural intersection in a path-of-progress location. This sale was the first sale of the project.
Client: Tommy Hodge
14,260 SF, Retail-Commercial (Free-Standing Building, Garden Center, Restaurant, Retail-Pad, Service Station/Gas Station, Street Retail, Vehicle Related, Other), Knoxville, TN
Listing & Sale of a Commercial Building off Lovell Rd.
Client: Will Barthelomew
6,438 SF, Multi-Family (Low-Rise/Garden), Knoxville, TN
Listing and Sale of a 10-unit Apartment building in northwest City of Knoxville.
Client: Advanced Home Services Properties Partnership
12,300 SF, Multi-Family (Low-Rise/Garden), Knoxville, TN
20-unit Class C Apartments all 1-BR
10,000 SF, Retail-Commercial (Street Retail), Knoxville, TN
Listing & Sale of former Abe Lane Appliance & Furniture store.
Client: Abe Lane, Jr.
35,724 SF, Multi-Family (Low-Rise/Garden), Knoxville, TN
Listing and sale of 36-unit apartment complex in desirable Fountain City community of Knoxville.
|Steve Goldman Bio — Steve Goldman Bio|